Legal Notices, including
Last updated: 6 October 2021.
The materials at this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The content of this website is, for legal purposes, for informational and entertainment purposes only. The information contained herein, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete.
By continuing to browse this site, you agree to and confirm the following:
- Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk. Neither this site nor its owner are legally responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use of this site, its contents and its products.
- This website and its owner accept no responsibility for the content, policies or safety of other sites whose links may appear here.
- Visitors to this site are reminded that all content here is protected by copyright and may not be stolen for use elsewhere. To all the good folks who would never dream of doing this — sorry for this unpleasantness, folks.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. The website owner makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. The information presented here was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted, however such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is intended to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, business or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- The site owner will not be held liable to you, the site visitor, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- Governing law: This website complies with Australian Consumer Law so in the unlikely event that a dispute arises which cannot be resolved between the parties, the matter will be dealt with under the laws of Canberra, Australia. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the rest of them will remain in full force and effect. As a website visitor, subscriber or customer, you expressly agree you do not have the right to go to court or have a jury trial, nor to engage in pre-trial discovery, nor to participate in any class action related to material on this site or services supplied through this site. The arbiter’s decision will be final and binding. In the event that you become the prevailing party in a legal dispute, you expressly agree to pay for any and all costs associated with the dispute including legal fees, collection fees, investigation fees and travel costs.
- By using the socialpostingdaily.net site, you forever waive all rights to making claims of damage or harm of any kind, no matter how extensive, whether personal or business, whether foreseeable or not.
- Unless you have entered a written contract with the website owner, you have no right to use any information contained herein in any public or commercial setting. By visiting the site, you agree that any such use is unlawful. This prohibition applies to any and all of the content, including but not limited to text, images, underlying code, invisible pages, and other intellectual property or copyrighted material. Framing the contents of this site in any other website is expressly prohibited.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As socialpostingdaily.net asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by socialpostingdaily.net violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website or Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of socialpostingdaily.net or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to socialpostingdaily.net.
- Malware: By using the site, you accept that the website owner carries no responsibility for damage to software or computers in the event that corrupting code or data is transmitted from the site to your computer. You accept that you interact with the site, including any advertising or banners or pop-ups, at your own risk. Similarly you accept that downloads from this site are entirely at your own risk. This website makes no warranty that downloads are free from malware, worms, viruses or other computer-corrupting code.
- No Liability: Under no circumstances will the product creator/s or any associate, affiliate, or distributor be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information or the products presented on this site. Information and products are provided “as is” and without warranties. Use of the information and/or product/s indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with this “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use this site, or distribute this product (if applicable). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product/s or information.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless socialpostingdaily.net, its owner/s, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use any of this site’s products or information.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator: https://www.termsfeed.com/cookies-policy-generator/
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to SocialPostingdaily.net.
Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Website refers to https://SocialPostingdaily.net/
You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We may use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed: https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/cookies/
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us via the contact link in the footer below.
It is socialpostingdaily.net’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating this website. We comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Like most website operators, socialpostingdaily.net collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. socialpostingdaily.net’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how socialpostingdaily.net’s visitors use its website. From time to time, socialpostingdaily.net may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The controller of any personally-identifiable-information gathered by socialpostingdaily.net is Gary Harvey. Make contact at any time to:
- Request access to any information that socialpostingdaily.net has about you
- Correct any information that socialpostingdaily.net has about you
- Delete any information that socialpostingdaily.net has about you
If you have any additional questions about socialpostingdaily.net’s collection and storage of data, please use the contact link in the footer below.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
Personal Identifiable Information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with – or gather automatically – certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information collected by socialpostingdaily.net includes:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your email address (if you’ve left a comment on the site)
We collect information about how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that also may be used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use, in line with standard industry practice:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Any time you visit this website, a record of that visit is stored on this website’s servers. This data is used to identify any technical issues with the website and is stored by a 3rd party for 36 months.
If you leave a comment on this website, you are required to include an email address. This email address is not displayed publicly but is available to the website administrator and stored on the website’s servers until such time as the comment is deleted. That information is used to determine whether future comments should be automatically approved or manually reviewed by the website administrator before the comment can be published in order to reduce spam. You may request that your comment and email address stored on the website’s servers be deleted at any time by contacting the administrator by using the contact link in the footer below.
Use of Data
socialpostingdaily.net may use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
socialpostingdaily.net only discloses visitor IP addresses, logged-in user information and commenter IP addresses and emails under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data:
socialpostingdaily.net may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of socialpostingdaily.net
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for example...
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console
socialpostingdaily.net may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its web pages. socialpostingdaily.net may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, socialpostingdaily.net does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described above.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
socialpostingdaily.net discloses personally-identifying and potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on socialpostingdaily.net’s behalf or to provide services available at or used by socialpostingdaily.net’s operations, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using socialpostingdaily.net’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
socialpostingdaily.net will not rent, sell, give away or trade personally-identifying or potentially personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, socialpostingdaily.net discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when socialpostingdaily.net believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of socialpostingdaily.net, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of an socialpostingdaily.net website and have supplied your email address, socialpostingdaily.net may send email you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with socialpostingdaily.net and our products/services. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
socialpostingdaily.net takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personally-identifying and potentially personally-identifying information.
If socialpostingdaily.net, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that socialpostingdaily.net goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of socialpostingdaily.net may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
This website denies access to any individual who is covered by the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) of 1998. Specifically people under age 18 are denied access to this site. If you are under 13 years old, it is unlawful for you to visit, read or interact with this site and its contents.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We specifically do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders; Send you additional information related to your product and/or service; Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following: Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses; Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way; Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters; Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used; Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from the mailing list you are on.